Arty's Open Mic Night


Ok so Monday 21st August 2017 my friend Katie Louise Ball invited us down to support her at Arty's open mic night!


My camera unfortunately was playing up and the pictures all came out blurry so i had to use my phone to capture a little bit of the night.
The atmosphere was amazing, people supporting their friends or family that went up and performed.. although there were a few rude  people talking loudly to be louder than the performers but other than that it was brilliant.

The decor in Arty's was SO nice! I want to go there again on a quieter night to capture the interior, it was quirky and was my style of place to be. At first it looked very posh but as we settled down and got ourselves a strawberry gin we become comfortable being there.

JacquelineMorby

This picture does not do the size of our glasses justice- they were huge! Me and Tassie may have had a few too many and we can confirm the doubles taste way better!
The staff there were SO nice aswell, i didn't manage to catch any of their names, but they were efficient at serving and ensuring we were happy and knew what we were doing as we hadn't been there before.



This here is Katie and Daniel Eagle ( who also performed!) They both play guitar and you can find their Facebook pages to keep up with where they are to go down and support them, just click their names and it'll link you to them!
Listening to Katie play makes me so happy, she engages her audience and has people singing all over the show, i cant help but smile everytime I watch her! Her originals are catchy and I find myself singing them all the time.




These are the phone snippets, sorry for the bad quality of the snapchat picture of me and Tassie at the bottom, luckily I have a Selfie light phone case so the image of Katie myself and Rachel is a little better! This is also the gin that we were drinking, highly recommend a try of it if you like gin!


If you live around Southampton/ Portsmouth way and want to come down to any of Katies upcoming gigs let me know and we can all go down to support her!

Katie is also on spotify- search Katie Louise Ball and listen to a few covers and originals that she has put up on there, can't wait for her to upload more! If you happen to be going to Victorious on Saturday, 3.20 on the Showcase Stage!


Thank you for reading, speak soon!

Comments

Popular Posts