Life


Jacqueline Morby- Miss Pap


Hello! Today is just a quick one to say what has been going on this week so far and my plans for my blog updates from now on, so not a very interesting one im afraid!




1- I started my new job yesterday! WoO - for a girl that hasn't had to be up and out by 7:45 in the morning every day, Im definitely feeling it! I miss my tea and bed, and just having time to blog instead of coming home and feeling tired! Im enjoying it so much though, and im only on my second day! cant wait to settle in and start getting the hang of everything its so exiting. 

2- I received my Miss Pap playsuit yesterday! THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT ME. It was so exiting unwrapping the parcel and trying it on! (wearing it this evening too, in love.) Miss Pap are an on trend Female fashion company and their pieces are absolutely gorgeous. As its summer a lot of you will be going away on holiday or to festivals I take it (if not youre just chilling and working like me ha ha ah unlucky to us) I highly recommend you grab some pieces from here as they are such good quality and they have suppppper amazing prices. I literally cant wait till pay day so I can order someone more playsuits and other cheeky pieces for when I go to Ireland In September. I have four items from Miss Pap and I only discovered them like two weeks ago, I just love how light the pieces are and the quality is so good. If you're into floral pieces, or printed patterns then this is definitely the place to go as its all summery and appealing to the eye. 
If you do order some pieces for your wardrobe then you can use the discount code 'JULY10OFF' on your first order- eeeeek how exiting. 



3- I currently have a project up my sleeves and seeing these materials today got me super exited! If you missed my post about support and reassurance (you can find it here .) This weekend i'd like to go to a material shop and pick out a few bits to start my first one (eeek) Its a gift for my best friend that lives millllles away, and if it turns out well then im going to send it to people that I care about, too!

4- PASTELS. I love pastel colours SO much!! I  Just want all my wardrobe and bedroom to be pastel pink , purple , green blue and just plain white to mix and match things. I just think its such a pretty colour pallet dont you?! someone get me different clothing items in these colours so i can cry with happiness over how beautiful they are thank yooooou.


Ok blog updates- I was too optimistic thinking I would be able to post everyday, especially as im working full time now. I may start doing it every other day instead and like it has been today and yesterday at around half six instead of half four (I scheduled a post at the weekend and it didn't publish when i wanted it too, booo) So my blog may be a little all over the place while I settle in at work and try to balance my life so im sorry but it'll get sorted soon I promise!

Lots of love 



Comments

  1. ALL EXCITING! Always great to have so many things to look forward to and enjoy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know eeeek things are so exiting recently (mainly receiving pretty things through the post ehhehe) xxxx

      Delete
  2. That playsuit is gorgeous - it actually looks really similar to one that was in Topshop recently, but way cheaper! I'll have to have a look :)

    Good luck settling in at your new job!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt it just?!
      their prices are amazing, and ah just love them.
      thank you lovely xxxx

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy you're settling in at your new job wooo you go girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove your Miss Pap playsuit... so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it so much, suuuuper cosy!xxx

      Delete
  5. I nominated your great blog for Liebster Award!
    Would be fun if you participated: http://wp.me/p4JlZV-aS

    X,
    Ann

    purplehazelbronze.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts