Magazines & Addictions




OK so today i started with a healthy lunch (picture on my instagram - @jacquelinemorby)
then, i decided to have some sweets with me tea and read the new company magazine, bad move.
from here onward, all i done was snack on biscuits, had a packet of crisps and more sweets.
If you dont know already I am trying (failing) to eat healthy. its a major struggle right now with all the sweets in my house, but i will get there. I have all the right foods in the house, and the right exercise things, just 0 motivation to exercise right now, and my favorite sweets in.
Now, if you have any tips on how to help me avoid the sweets and unhealthy snacks PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP ME AT ANY TIME POSSIBLE. Seen as i am known to be a chocoholic and a sweet addict it is a very hard thing to break.














Magazines-
i just ordered a collection of company magazines (my fav) and i literally am so exited for them to get here, if anyone has any old magazines they don't want feel free to give them to me i will be forever grateful, i love looking through and being inspired on what to buy what to wear ect and just generally looking through the pretty bright pages.
i want to work for company, i really do. i just do not have a 'must look good at all times' attitude, i wear what i feel like and i hardly ever fuss over my hair and make up for too long, sometimes 0 effort goes into my make up. especially lately as ive had clear skin (bonus, never happens)
so i realllllly ave decided to make a mood board of what i want my image to look like. I currently have a 'cute' style, but i want more of a presentable, casual style. im ALWAYS looking at how to improve my look, i think its because its all crazy and im not entirely happy with how i ever look right now- hardly any effort has gone into myself and how im presented which is why i think i struggle with how i look and how i feel. so starting tonight, i am going to make a folder of outfits, hairstyles and accessories i would my image to be, i think this will help a lot with my eating issues and body image. if i feel comfortable and happy with how i look, then surely what i eat will be much better?
i dont know i try link my happiness to everything and it normally ends in a relapse with me crying haha. but im learning, finding new things to distract myself with and try and find peace with myself. who knows, this could work. Or it could completly crumble into a black hole and leave me suffocating but its worth a shot.

'If you never try you'll never know'
thank you cold play  ðŸ˜‰

love and hugs xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts