Parcels & Costa Treats



 

      Today i received a parcel FULL of old Company magazines!
this was exiting as i just love sitting and reading through magazines, especially company, there's just something about their brightly colored pages that make me want to read them over and over. And obviously the articles and fashion inspiration!





I find receiving things through the post, its THEE most exiting thing. I would happily get up early every single morning if I knew i was having something delivered that day! Although, i do slack on sending things, ive sent one letter, one. ( I will get into sending more now im blogging, i swear) 






I started the day off with my morning tea and the Zoella Addition ( I love Zoe, i think she is such a beautiful person, and when i watch her haul videos i just want everything she buys! ) 







If you haven't had a Roasted Hazelnut hot chocolate from Costa (double shot) then you need to get one, now, like AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I used to have two or three cups- a day that's how much i love them.













Comments

Popular Posts