What Im Loving

JULY 14TH 2014

copied from my old blog


hEy ok so im realllly loving looking at lifestyle bloggers and foodies at the moment and it frustrates me because my life isnt as interesting as i want it to be at the moment its all messy.
Ive started to try eat healthier, read, do exercise and to be honest im slacking so bad hahah. but hey nothing changes over night, right?



 W H A T I L O V E R I G H T N O W
Ok so right now i am LOVING roasted hazelnut hot chocolate from Costa (!!!) i used to have like two or three a day when i went to college because they were free and I really miss having them.
I recently started going to the library more and i finally found my favorite book ( Safe Haven- Nicholas Sparks ) so im exited about that, although i am slacking a lot.
I bought a charger for my music player from eBay after months of not bothering so ive updated all my music, and im in love with a few tracks from ' Ed Sheeran 'X' Deluxe Album. my favorites are  'Im A Mess' 'Take It Back' and 'Thinking Out Loud' so they have been on my most played list this week.
I purchased a new elephant necklace/choker and a world watch from eBay (cost me less than four pounds for the both of them- bargin!) and ive been wearing them a lot since they came so i guess they're a major love right now, but aren't all new items?!

anyway im not very good at this whole blogging thing yet, but if you want me to read and follow your blog let me know and ill check them out!

love and hugs xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts