Week in photos






wow this week has been crazy, my bank card got frauded, I got the apprenticeship I wanted (eeeek)  I handed my notice in at nandos *cries* and ah its just non stop planning and note taking!

1- I made a Nutella Mug cake! mm these are the best *sickliest things ever to exist. Definitely halving the ingredients next time as there was way to much for my belly to handle.

2- Topshop - Oh my. I went into topshop ( wrong choice) to look at what sort of style I want, and i fell in love with so many pieces! These two in particular, The shorts are so beautiful and the Top fits so well over the top i just HAVE to have them, soon.

3- Graze - I finally ordered my free graze box, and bought one too *oops* i have tried four i think, and to be honest im a bit yes and no with this one. ive tried three I like and one i dont, so maybe i just have to opt out of the cheese stuff! I highly recommend graze, although having them in my room is torture as i just want to eat them all hehe.

4- Planning- I am a very 'organised' person, I like to make notes and write everything down, lately I have written so may notes. The reason for this is I am trying to change myself to be a better person, ie Eating healthy, more exercise, changing my style to something new and trying to find a 'Me' look, Im starting a new job and ive got a new fond love of blogging so everything in my life is changing all so fast, notebooks are a good way to keep onto of things!




Love Jacqueline x








Comments

  1. That cake looks so yummy and I really need to try Graze boxes. Lovely blog. I'm over at amandasescape.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts