A summer in shorts




Is anyone else melting away in this heat?! Its actually unbearable, although there is a plus side, PRETTY SHORTS.



Last year I counted 37 shorts in my wardrobe, and I wore like 4/5 of them, so this year I am definitely only buying ones i reeeeally love instead of just buying shorts because I like the color of them, or just because 'I HAD to buy them'.

Im going to 'Pre-Plan' my shopping list, saving money and time mix and matching outfits as they'd all fit together, nothing is worse than having beautiful items and nothing to wear them with. Here is a little snippet of some items that are on my wish list:




Topshop- £32


ASOS- £28



Boohoo- £15
Miss Pap- £15.99

For someone that is recreating my style I am extremely exited to purchase shorts like this for the summer. I chose these four items to share with you today because they represent what I Like.
High waist shorts are my favorite thing to wear, and seeing that two pieces are in this summer I cant contain my excitement to buy some.


The two patterned shorts will be perfect to pair with a basic white crop top or even a crop top with the same pattern! These are found cheap as well, so im going to grab a few next time i hit the shops.

The two basic shorts are also something I would go for, the reason being it is so easy to match with a patterned kimono/ crop top, im not a person to clash patterns yet or wear outstanding pieces so for now basic pieces in a few different colors is something id pick up and pair with a colorful top or accessories.




                                                                         Love Jacqueline
                                                                                   x



Comments

  1. Love the shorts! Been really into them lately - just recenlty found a nice pair and I've been wearing them obsessedly! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to, which pair did you get?!
    I love shorts, i could wear them all the time, especially as two pieces!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts