Lusting over other peoples hair


So if you regularly read my tweets or you know me in real life you would probably know how much I HATE MY HAIR.
Ive wanted it to touch the bottom of my ribs for as long as I can remember  and i'm still no where near:-(, I believe if my hair was the length I wanted it to be i'd be a much more confident and happy person, honestly I truly believe that.

So here are a few celebrities that have hair I would loove to have.




 PIXIE-

Pixie has always been one of my inspirations for everything, her style, hair , kindness, literally anything. She is one of the worlds nicest humans, ever. I first fell in love with her while I was searching Google for hairstyles back in 2009 ( lil' NOSTALGIC ) This first photo has always been my favorite. I like curly hair the most, and this one just looks incredibly beautiful, and the second photo is recent, her hair is presented really nicely and id love to go to a posh event so I can have mine like this one day. Whenever she posts photos im always like 'O how did she do her hair like that' (Holly did it 9/10 times so how did holly do it!!) I dont know why, even of its in a bun Pix manages to look incrediable (ah why cant I be you)


NINA-



Oh my, her hair always looks gorgeous, I swear its a natural style almost always, The colour of her hair is lovely, yet I dont think id go ahead with it as im 99% sure she uses bleach, nu'uh never again. Her hair always looks really soft which also makes me jealous, I think over all her style is really eye catching, which I completely understand, why wouldn't you want to be her. Although sometimes she has the 'Messy Look' It still makes me want her hair, as she looks fabulous with anything. 






VANESSA -
Her hair is TO DIE FOR. And as you all probably know I HATE my hair with the biggest passion, no matter what I try it never grows. Vanessas hair is simply perfect here, the colour, the lengths, the style just everything! Her festival/ boho look is probably my favorite look of all, especially the second photo. If I could chose any stule in the world it would no doubt be the second one, to me it looks naturally curly, which is something I love.




SELENA-
I know these hair styles are short, but I REALLY love them, If I had them id probably cry until it grows but I think they look so lovely, to me this look represents 'formal/work' and i dont know I just think they look beautiful.

Now I've written this I cant decide if its a hair post, or just a general 'I love their style' but I promise It was intended as a hair blog post, as I am currently in DESPERATE need of long hair, and a new way of styling because after five years or a similar thing im finally completely on the edge. 

Whos hair are you in love with? comment below!

Lots of love


Comments

  1. I feel your pain- I really, really want long hair. I had long hair when I was younger, but then cut it short and it's never got back to where it was. I'm trying to eat healthily at the moment, get regular trims, avoid overstyling and use helpful products- I can't tell if there's anything happening though! My absolute hair idol has to be the Duchess of Cambridge, her hair is incredible. Here's to hoping we find the solution to Rapunzel-eqsue hair!
    Jennifer xx
    www.homewithjenny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does nina have amazing hair!! Mine never says nice when I leave the house its a nightmare haha Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all have such amazing hair, especially Vanessa!! Wowzers

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm i guess pixie and selena.. bc my hair bloats so easily and can't use long hair :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts