Spot of Shopping!



For those who know me (well) you'd know I am the last person to splash out on anything that has a price, spending money has become an obsessive fear of mine and for months ive been letting my bank balance build up and up and up, and whenever it goes down I panic and get on edge. But seen as I am ready to change my style and throw out all my old clothes, I need to buy new ones. SO today I went shopping and I got a few little bits * I spend £50, after spending £35 yesterday, shocker, I know.* That I need, I wrote a shopping list and obviously I didnt get everything I was planning to get.




Im Learning how to just spend money on things I would like/ need instead of throwing it on food and travel when I dont need too, which is a step.
In order to start buying things for myself im going to start with sales, and cheap buys instead of jumping straight into the high street shops and spending three times more than Id like to.

Dont worry, soon I'll get used to how to budget to save money for a flat *eek* and buy beautiful *full priced* items I need.

But then again, who doesnt love a good bargin?!

Heres what I got today...




These arent the best quality picture sorry, but anyway this doesnt look like 50 pounds worth FOR GOODNESS SAKE THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME.

Headphones : Primark £3
Ipad Case- Primark £3 (IF YOU KNOW ANYWHERE THAT HAVE ANY WHITE CASES PLEASE LET ME KNOW I ONLY BOUGHT THIS BECAUSE I NEEDED ONE THANK YOU)
Bag- £8 Primark
Skater Dress- £5 Primark (perfect to wear to my new job)
Belt- £3 (i THINK) Primark, disappointed because its too big for my hips and waist *cries*
Treats- (M&M Peanuts, Tic Tacs, Chewing gum & Hand gel) Primark £1 each how can you buy a new bag and not have treats to fill it?
Pineapple Skirt- River Island £10 
Peach Frill Socks - £1
Blue Crop Top- Topshop £5
Black Crop Top- Topshop £5

The MAIN things on my list are still :



























WHITE PLATFORMS
These Specific ones are from Miss Pap
PLAYSUITS 
This is also from Miss Pap 
BASIC CROP TOPS - In Multiple colours & styles
From New Look 


Im going to build up my wardrobe slowly and surely over the summer and buy a few pieces with every pay packet, this way it builds up and I dont have huge chunks of money out of my little pay pack, im so exited to finally have a fresh new style!


My Favorite buy from today  was definitely the skirt, I don't normally go for this style skirt but I love it!





Id like to also lastly take this time to throw in a thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you who have read my posts, followed me on my social medias, emailed and messaged me tips and advice, everything seriously, I feel like I am already more confident and happy within myself and its all happened in such a small amount of time, I love reading all your blogs ( If youd like me to read yours then honestly just link me and I will) i appreciate everyone and everything , *cheesy*

Now im off to throw away all my old clothes ready for my build up of a new one!

Lots of love  





Comments

  1. Love the Primark bag! I'm the same as you & am trying to save as much as possible :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts