Miss Pap


So as we go into summer, buying new clothes is just a MUST. I personally have been focusing on changing my life for the better, healthy eating, new bedroom, new hobbies and most importantly new style. Coincidentally it has fallen on the change over from warm clothes to summer pieces.

I searched through my social media in hope to find inspiration and new companies to look through, and luckily it didn't take me long to come across Miss Pap.




 If you have never heard of Miss Pap before I will leave links at the bottom of this post so you can search through ( make sure you have your bank card in hand)
I recently received these Floral trousers, and I have to say, they are my FAVORITE item of clothing as of the moment I put them on, I don't want to take them off!!!





Florence Black Floral Statement Trousers - £15.99 *




You wouldn't expect people to go for trousers but these are so light and free. The pattern is beautiful, even though the back ground is black, which attracts the sun you don't get hot and sweaty, you don't really pay attention to the fact you have trousers on instead of wearing shorts like the rest of the population.

Although here I wore mine casually, you can throw on some killer heels and head out for an evening meal, or something where you have to dress smart so you hit two birds with one stone with this piece!

Id highly recommend these trousers, literally I don't think I have ever fallen in love with an item of clothing as much as I have with these.  The only thing im wanting now is some beautiful white heels to go with them!!! And the quality of the product is SO worth the value, all their items are affordable so you cant go wrong.


AND a bonus for you all, if you use the code 'JULY10OFF 'you get 10% discount on your order wooo!

To keep up to date with Miss Pap :

Website : http://www.misspap.co.uk/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/misspapcouk
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/misspap.co.uk?fref=ts
Instagram : http://instagram.com/misspap

- Photos are taken by Amanda Morby , thank you for such wonderful images -

Love 




Comments

  1. Such a lovely post and these trousers look so cute and comfy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh my they are!!! I highly reccoment them, go onto misspap.co.uk there are diff patterns too *dies* xxx

      Delete
  2. I love those trousers so much! I've been looking for a pair of those for so long but I could never actually find them :-( x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, they're incredible. Check out their website!!! they do different patterns and they're not too expensive, if you get some you can use the discount 'july10off' and get 10% off which is a bonus too!!xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts