July Favorites



 Its the end of the month, and I have done more shopping this month than I probably have in a very long time. So, what better to do than show you my favorite purchases of the month!


River Island Pineapple Skirt
First of we have my River Island Pineapple skirt!
Although I haven't worn it out yet I literally looooove it. The pattern is so cute and simple, all you have to do is throw on some block colour accessories and you're ready! Although I never normally go for this style skirt, I just couldn't help myself I needed it! Maybe its because its pink, maybe its the cute pattern I dont know but I got my mitts on this from the moment I saw it!

The skirt isnt on the website so it may be sold out,check your local shops!









Jacqueline Morby

Secondly, I couldn't chose which Miss Pap Item to place on here, as I didnt think it was appropriate to put them all on here and spam your mind with their wonderful pieces ( now im saying this I realize, that would be beneficial for everyone involved) So I chose this playsuit as I have worn it the most since I got it. I cant express my love for their items. I literally dont want to buy from anyone else. I got two pieces I bought from other companies delivered today and I wanted to cry because it was such a waste of money as they were terrible quality and everything, but Miss Pap are the complete opposite, The fabric is a decent thickness, its light and free for you to flow like a princess and its not to thick to be sweating, its perfect. 
I have three items from Miss Pap and ALL of them are considered as my favorite so  here and here are links to my other pieces. And for a cheeky extra, use the discount code 'JULY10OFF' on your first order! 


I got this Rimmel Kate Lipstick a few weeks ago and I love it! The colour I got was number 30 and it is really easy to put on, and get off! although I drink alot of water so it comes off quicker, the colour is still there for a long time which is good! 
I really want to invest in some more shades, I love it that much! 
Im not obsessed with make up as much as others, but this is my favorite lipstick I have ever had!!

Definitely worth the price, and another few shades!







Another clothing item again, oops!
I just recieved this Verity Anne two piece and although the style of the top causes it to be too big for me (darn you small boobs) I have matched it with a white top instead. I really like the pattern and the colour of this two piece!! The material is ever so thin, but not see through thank god. I haven't worn it out the house yet as I only got it an hour and a half ago *kept them on since* Im really loving them and I cant wait for the weekend so I can wear them out and show everyone the pretty little things!







I have so many more cute little purchases I've made! I just wanted to keep it short and sweet, full of the top 4 things! (6 if you include the other two Miss Pap purchases) Hopefully next month I will have a lot more items to show you that arent clothes, as I have mainly started a new wardrobe eeeek.


Lots of love, 

Comments

  1. Adore that skirt and the Kate lipsticks are just too gorgeous! I have a purple one.
    X Sjoukje from www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts