Baking + Blogs!



I have enjoyed today, a lot!
considering I am an organised person my entire life seems a mess and I've some how managed to settle it down a little bit, who knew a research/relax day could help so much!









Levi Shorts- Charity shop
Crop Top- New Look
Kimono- My Nans Wardrobe (actually from Asda

I like basic outfits a bit too much, im more of a 'converse , shorts/skirt plain top' kind of person than a designer piece. I think thats because its cheap and I literally hate spending money. But lately, i have been learning to spend more and more on things i want rather than saving it all away (who else is obsessed over saving money?!)



This afternoon I baked a batch of Daisy Cookies- I attempted to make daisies out of marzipan, but the yellow food coloring spread and ruined the middle *sigh* . These cookies are so Moorish, funnily enough i actually created the recipe last year when i was too lazy to measure out loads of different ingredients, so maybe next time when i bake them i will do a blog about how to do it (you wont believe how simple and delicious they are) which is why... i made some more a few hours after these daisies were eaten. 
I made star shaped ones with jam inside! i'll add these to the blog when i do it as well. (and of course, there were a few more stars before the photo was taken, i couldn't help myself! 

While i sat scoffing these and drinking tea I read through a load of blogs that I listed last night, it was actually nice sitting and reading peoples blogs! ( Favs will be listed at the bottom) the reason for this was so i could make notes on how to improve my blog, and really all it done was make me want to shop and attend blog events to meet all these lovely people! Its amazing, ive been on twitter for years, ive been on tumblr and instagram and I have only just started a blog, its like Ive missed out on the better side of the internet! 
The reason i started was to improve my self confidence and actually get myself a hobby, and I think I have made the right choice! 

'Onwards and Upwards' 
love and hugs xoxo





Fav blogs-
Charlotte- charlottesweb8.blogspot.co.uk
Beth- bethnorton.co.uk
Megan- megancawe.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

  1. Your reasons for creating a blog are much the same as mine! I'm really enjoying running a blog, although I am struggling a little to find the time! Beth has the best blog doesn't she!? I love her blog and insta and twitter so much ahah! Blogging evens are sort of the thing of dreams for me right now due to where I live. But I move away soon to Glasgow! I can't wait to be in amongst a big city! Lovely post!
    Robyn x
    http://robynmoffatwall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! i live two and a half hours from london, and im also nervous when i meet new people, especially when theres so many! hopefully one day we will both go and have a fabulous time! thank you for commenting, im just checking your blog out now lovely. xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts