Nutella Is highly under appreciated!




I thought id write my post today about Nutella!
Everyone talks about how incredible peanut butter / almond butter is, but no. Nutella is definitely with out a doubt ahead of them both.

In my post yesterday I uploaded a photo of my mug cake, that's just one of many brilliant ways to incorporate it into your daily intake, honestly you're missing out if you haven't tried it yet.







I mean come on, we have two huge pots in our home and they're perfect to spread on a biscuit and snack away, or on toast for your morning breakfast!
At lunch you could spread some in a wrap and add banana and strawberries and there you have it an easy delicious lunch.

Today I opted for a 'new' way of using it, i made Nutella cakes, mmmm.

They were heavenly. I topped one with Nutella, one with A little bit of yogurt and Jam and just ate one with the fruit. I always always pair nutella with strawberries and bananas, they just go so well together. 
If you havent tried this, or used Nutella in baking GOOGLE RECIPES NOW. DEDICATE A DAY TO MAKING NUTELLA COOKIES/BROWNIES and you will have the best dessert, ever. 


Comments

Popular Posts