Writing as a blogger



We have all grown up being taught to write in a certain way when it comes to publishing and letters, we have all been taught how to pronounce things correctly and come across professional, but I personally struggle to write things in a professional way, im more of a 'aw yay hope youve had a fab day' rather than a 'excellent news, enjoy the rest of your evening' blah blah.


So as ive been responding and emailing people I am trying ot learn how to come across professional and approachable and it simply isn't me, do any of you struggle with this? I feel like I need to go and do an English and Journalism course again, I think it'll be really helpful apart from the fact I learn by doing things not sitting and writing, do any of you have any tips/ articles you have found useful while growing as a blogger, or are you just naturally good at writing?

I have noticed in my week of blogging that my vocabulary and writing skills have improved *high five to myself* and my confidence in talking to people and asking for help and advise is already improving, and I am grateful for everyone that has been involved in this process, youre all stars.


Sorry for doing a boring post today, Im just interested as to how you all have expanded your writing skills and how you learned how to do it.



            ooo and just to let you know I have created a facebook page ( here ) for people to 'like' and if you would like me to check out any of your blogs or anything then just let me know, Im more than happy to look through your blog posts.


Lots of love 



                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts