Avocadeau -

A little while ago I got send some samples from a wonderful company called Avocadeau, A skincare brand focusing around natural ingredients, and as a huge avo lover I was all up for trying it out.

Avocadeau is cruelty free (bonus!) and all products handmade to preserve as much of the goodness whithin all their products.  The founder of the brand Gemma has a degree in Biocheistry which makes me feel more comfortable trying out the products as.. well she knows what she is doing.




First off please excuse my skin, it has been horridly bad the past couple of months, another reason why I am keen to find a skincare routine that benefits me, today I used the face mask sample and oil to see how it would go, I used the face mask and honestly it’s so creamy and easy to apply- although I personally couldn’t say it had a scent (but then again my smell isn’t the best) it was still a good face mask. What I liked the most about it was the fact that when it dried it became kind of transparent so you know when it is ready to come off as oppose to the usual ones I have used they’ve either gone crusty and bits have fallen off or they’ve stayed wet, so I really liked that.

Once I washed it off I applied a small bit of oil to my face, it was a surprise to have a yellowy green kind of colour (duh oil is yellow and avocados are green but still) oils i’ve used have been clear but it went on easy and I was able to apply it easily without feeling  greasy. Another bonus with this item is it can be used for split ends and stretch marks! 

Lastly I would like to take the time to appreciate the beautiful packaging of the oil, the brown paper and green bow was something that made me so excited when I opened the package in the post.

Visit their website -https://avocadeau.co.uk/ the infused oils are £12.50 and you currently get a free lip balm with every order over £10 with the code AVOPOUT so get shopping!

Sorry it took so long to post this, I am in the middle of moving home and decorating at any given moment so had to go MIA on the blog for a while..



Hope you’re all well, Lots of love Jacqueline  x

Comments

Popular Posts