2018 Round up.

Jacqueline Morby




This year has been a rollercoaster of emotions. It has been one of those years where I have achieved a lot of goals, but also fallen off the bandwagon a few times. Of course Ive managed to stabalise and get back on so lets  not focus on that.


For starters me and my partner moved into our own home at the beginning of the year, we begun decorating and putting our own little touches throughout but we all can agree that a home is never fully finished. There is still a list of things we are going to work on in the next year.

At the beginning of summer we got a little kitten, Oscar and he is the most beautiful thing- even though he does go into the devil a few times a day but you can't help but laugh because he's adorable.

This year I've blogged a lot more, I mean not very consistently but Ive done some never less. I was able to attend victorious with press passes ( read here) Visit Arundel Castle with my mum (read here) and one of the my top highlights in life, me and Rhys visited Harry Potter Studios to celebrate our two years (read here , watch the video here)

These experiences are unforgettable and I am so grateful to be able to go places with my loved ones, and I can't wait to go to more places next year!


This year I have got into photography a bit more and have even bought a new camera to video more and get back into creating videos again as one of my main goals is to get back into media and being creative as that is something I am extremely passionate about- hopefully 2019 brings more motivating to be able to produce and create thing I love more often.

In the next year my only goals are to become more social and to create more. Including drawing, photography and cinematic videos, what are your goals for next year?

All my love, Jacqueline x

Comments

Popular Posts