Mental Health



Its world mental heath day today and I thought it was an opportunity to do a post and share my support.
Mental health has effected so many people I know and love, and I really hope that one day, we will all stand together and make a change- and beat our mental illnesses together.




Here are a select few of my favorite quotes, im a firm believer in positive energy and I believe the smallest positive change in your daily routine can help a lot in the long run. Even just by waking up and listen to upbeat music, spending a little more time on your appearance, eating your favorite food just something.



Also- a main thing in the mental illness topic is people feeling alone. NO ONE is alone, everyone I have met have been the most supportive and caring people, and I would love to be able to blow magic dust over everyone to make them all better, but all I can give is my hand and support, so I for one will be someone you can come to, so if you ever feel alone just know im just a message away, i cant cure you but I can listen.
Together, we can all make a change. Together we can help at least one person.

Something that is said a lot is that you need to try and be kind to everyone you meet, because they are most likely struggling with SOMETHING. And you may be the person that makes or breaks their day, I know its the hard to remember, and retaliation/anger over powers this but just remember, when you're at your lowest.. imagine you met yourself, how would you need yourself to be treated? that probably sounds confusing.. but be the person you need to meet.

We need to stand together and help each other until mental illness is taken just as serious as physical illness'. I think that's the sadness part of the help system. It isnt taken as serious;

You have tow people
one has cancer, one has a mental illness
who do you think will receive more help and support?
who do you think will have to keep going back to ask for help?
why is that?

Im saying that from personal experience thats not a factual thing, but from my experience I am disappointing with the 'help' I didnt NOT RECEIVE. even after a suicide attempt they didnt help me as they should have, and I know people that have received little help in a similar situation.
So to me, helping people is the most important thing, because the professionals, arent as helpful as people that go through what you are going through, sometimes talking to someone in the same situation is likely to be more helpful when youre low. Dont get me wrong the support and help from professionals is useful. but as we all know, the only person that can save yourself is YOU. No one else. YOU.

try figure out what helps you cope and write them down so you can pick it up and look at things to do when you feel like you're slipping.

-Scroll through social media tags for positive quotes to keep up my mood
- Talk to someone you love
-Take yourself out of the situation and go have a breather
- Think why to yourself, why are you stressed why is it important why
- Go for a walk
- Write out a plan to improve myself

I love and care for you all, and im sorry if none of this makes sense.


Comments

Popular Posts