A trip : Arundel Castle




I have wanted to visit Arundel Castle for a looong time. Whenever I took the train to London, you could see the castle in the distance.


Today I finally convinced my mum to drive us there so we could admire the beauty within and it was SO worth the wait.

As we all know it is incredibly hot at the moment so we didn’t spend all day there but we did go 
Gold plus so had access to all open areas, including looking through the bedrooms within the castle!


Below are a few pictures that I took. I am currently in the process of building up a photography portfolio, just need to get used to the ways of my camera then eventually want to get back into videography as they are one of my huge passions. So if anyone wants to let me tag along on a road trip then please do!

Also remember to take plenty of water , there is a restaurant on site in the castle to stop for cream tea or other treats and meals!

Arundel Castle is open March - October and is typically Tuesday-Sunday 10am to 5 pm which gives you plenty of time to stroll around the grounds and take in, click here for the website link to find out more!














































































Keep up to date with me on Twitter and Instagram 

Lots of love, Jacqueline xx





Previous post : Honesty 

Comments

Popular Posts