Autumn Tag



Thank you Amanda for tagging me in the Autumn tag!
Ive never done one of these so its quiet exiting,


  1) What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/ Costa/ Cafe Nero etc?
As much as I love my cup of tea, Id have to go for a double shot  Roasted Hazelnut Hot chocolate from Costa, I used to have 2/3 a day when I attended college, they're so good... but ever so sickly. 

2) Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
Usually I opt for gloves, but I recently bought a tartan scarf and Im in love with it! I wish I had a matching pair of gloves to accompany it!

3. Music - What's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?
My music taste is an odd one, as long as its not screamo or Opra, Ill most likely listen to it. At the moment im in love with Ed Sheerans 'X' album, and the frozen soundtrack but we'll just pretend I dont listen to that.. 

4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
Although it wasnt suppost to be released, I got my hands on Pixie Lotts perfume last year and Im savoring it, Its my favorite perfume to exist to I use it carefully because no one knows when its going to be officially released.. hurry up and come on the shelves so I can stock up more!

5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
I dont tend to buy seasonal candles, I just buy what smells nice, or basic ones.. But im definitely going to start looking around for some seasonal ones this year. I tend to go for ones that smell like caramel/ sweet smelling ones. 

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Cosy Jumpers! I love jumpers, and being all cosy and cuddled up in bed. Also, halloween! I guess all the sweets and chocolate just makes it a good event, even if you're not a child. Also, it is a build up to Christmas which is e x i t i n g 

7. Favorite make-up look?
I tend to wear the same make up throughout the year, maybe adapt it slightly which is really bad but im not all that into expensive brands and loads of make up.. If my skin was clear id probably only wear eye liner and sometimes lipstick the whole year round. But I guess as the colder seasons approach a darker lip shade is appropriate, and I already have mine purchased so I guess that's it! 

I Tag 

Comments

Popular Posts