OOTD/ Night




I went out clubbing for the first time in over a year and a half last week, and I spent more money on my outfit than alcohol, hm. I definitely think the best part about clubbing is the 'Getting ready' part and wearing pretty shoes and clothes!



A few 'Selfies' before we left- Jemma collaborated her Warehouse top with Topshop trousers and River Island Boots, And I opted for Topshop Playsuit with Primark heels. 

Although Primark are knows for 'Tacky' items, but these shoes are now my favorite and I just want to keep them on! Although, they aren't suitable for my job so they're stuck under the bed.. oops.

Im not the type of person to wear make up and use all the brushes and tools correctly but for this night I let Jemma do the 'Smokey eyed' Look for me and paired with my dark purple lipstick... I actually liked the outcome! 

Ive come to a conclusion that I need to splash my money on more outfits that I enjoy wearing and present myself nicely instead of bed hair and a little make up accompanied by clothes ive just chucked on MORE OFTEN, itll definitely help with my self esteem. But like I said, the dressing up part is the best part of 'Going out' whats fun about being hot and sweating, feeling like you're going to puke and not able to support yourself when standing up? clubbing is o v e r rated. 


Lots Of Love -


Comments

Popular Posts