OOTD



Ok the photos aren't the best (thank you England for the crap weather causing crap lighting ergh)

But I went on a little shopping spree and couldnt wait to write a blog post!




Top- New Look (Sale) £3
Trousers- New Look (Sale) £8
Shoes - Peacocks - £26

It would have been a New Look Haul but I could only find ONE boot in my size, and they were out of stock so I had to venture around town to find a similar pair, These trousers are my favorite type this winter and I just want to have loads of different styles and colors- they're so cosy and easy to work into a day and night outfit!
I have wanted Chelsea boots since last year and I held back from buying them because 'they were too expensive' but seen as I need to treat myself, and get over this fear of spending money I got them eeeekkk!




Lots of Love

Comments

Popular Posts