Week In Photos (4)



This week i've been pretty busy, ive had a week off work (back thursday eek) so i've had time to spend with my boyfriend, friends and family which has been so nice and heres a little snippet of what Ive been up to..




1) After leaving Nandos for my new job I have missed eating it so much, and my boyfriend took me here and treated me with my favorite (Peri-Tamer chicken wrao and peri chips, mmm mm mmm) I literally was so full after this but its is the best meal and if you havent had it, get your little bums there pronto.
(He also treated me to a Chinese the night before, I swear he is just trying to fatten me up the monkey)

2) WINTER IS COMING all grab your scarfs and coats im going to guess its going to be a terribly cold winter this year, ive already got my coat jeans and scarf all set and on.. and this was taken at the end of August, we've had such a terrible summer this year its so typical for England. Although I love wearing summer outfits I am looking forward to cosy jumpers and hot chocolates.. This is my new scarf and its so soft, I got it from New Look for just £7.99! 

3) I stayed the night at my best friend Hannahs this week and it was the first time I had stayed out in about three months and ah it was such a lovely evening, we watched the kardashians and ate food and DONE HENNA. We have both been wanting to do this for a while now and as she is off to Bestival this week she bought some, this Elephant was the first henna ive ever done and I think it turned out quite well, although my mum disagrees. I think henna is so fun to do, all the different patterns and stuff its just exiting, although we did get carried away and we found ourselves going over the top but I cant wait to do some more!

4) I went to London! I did do a whole blog post about my day but I just cant get enough of how exiting london is, I normally wake up at 4am to get up and go for the 7 oclock train but this time we all over slept and it was a rainy day which was a second experience of london but still the atmosphere and day was amazng, check out my post on that here.


Sorry I havent been posting much lately, I will defs write up some more posts this week!

What have you all been up to this week?
Lots of love 

Comments

Popular Posts