Week in Photos (5)



Ive unintentionally abandoned by blog lately and it is really bugging me,
I have been ever so busy lately- And ill, so hopefully itll start picking up again because I miss it!
Here is a little snippet of what ive been up to;



1- My friends baby shower- This was one of the cutest most exiting things, there were so many cute gifts she received and the food was so lovely (thank you Megan for your wonderful hosting) it was so nice seeing all my friends together for the first time in forever, we had so much fun, I cant wait till im older to have one (very, older)

2- My weekends are spend with my boyfriend, It is literally the most exiting thing after waiting to see him and spend the weekend together. I made us a fry up one morning and I haven't eaten one in years.. it was delicious. Last weekend we sat in bed singing to music for hours and it was the cutest thing. He has been extremely supportive to me lately and I cant even put into words how grateful I am

3- Christmas vibe- I bought this chocolate bag (ate it all myself that night, oops) And had my Christmas socks on.. im so exited this year and its only September, ah. The only thing im dreading is the cold- Im already freezing how will I get through it?!

4- Autumn- Dressing up cosy is the best thing, I got a tartan scarf from New Look the other day and its so nice, I rarely wear Jeans but It fit with my outfit so why not?!
I need to go shopping for cosy clothes as soon as possible, shorts and tights aren't warm enough *cries*


What have you all been up too?! Miss you all-

Lots of love

Comments

Popular Posts