25 things before 25

                                       

 As January is over and  everyone has shared their goals and aims for this year it got me thinking about what I would like to achieve.



My main three goals was to 
- Join Zumba class
- Take up driving again
- Move into my new home
But I am already in the middle of them all and it’s only just Febuary...

I am now in my fourth week of going to Zumba class, It is the most upbeat and fun thing I ever ever done. 
I used to do zumba in my front room ( thank you Nintendo Wii) but I was too afraid of being around loads of people and joining a gym- thankfully my partners mum and I found a class and we are having the best time, and when I move into my home closer to the class I aim to go more often, or atleast do it in my front room because i’ll be too poor from owning a home.

I started driving lessons way back in 2015 but I failed my theory twice causing me to have a strop and refuse to carry on. Luckily at the beginning of the month I passed my theory and began lessons again. My instructor is SO lovely and my confidence has grown miles just after a short five lessons, imagine what I’d be like in a few more weeks. I am just on the hunt for a little car to get me from A-Z now! Especially as i have moved almost an hour away from home I need my own independence to get there and back without public transport - major hate.

Lastly, buying a home. My partner and I are in the last stage of buying our own home and the excitement is unreal, although I am very impatient at this point, I just want to get my hands on it and decorate it and make it our own.


So I decided to write down 25 things I would like to do before I’m 25, 2 years to go! 

1) Visit Disneyworld. always always always my number one as unfortunately i’ve not been lucky to go.

2) Visit New York. Well, doesn’t everyone?

3) Learn SENCO- I work in childcare and as many of you that do are aware how important this is- I care for the children in my setting more than anything and I want to widen my knowledge to be able to help the children with extra support as much as I possibly can.

4) Read all Harry Potter books- I put my hand up, ive never done it I love the films too much, but after wandering around the charity shops in the village I found all but one for around TEN POUNDS  then ordered the rest from ebay, I have only read book one so far, still got time!

5) Learn Self Love- I am one of those who had more self hate than anything, so I would love it more than anything to be able to take control of my life and learn to love who I am. 

6) Learn how to communicate- I don’t know if it’s an anxiety thing or if it is just me, but I really struggle to talk to people properly, for instance when I say some things they come out wrong and I sound rude, but I can’t find a way to make them sound polite even if they’re suppose to be (does that make sense to anyone else? no ok..) 

7) Be more Creative- I have so much creativity flowing through my brain but I don’t follow it, and If i do It only lasts for a short period of time and it frustrates me so much because my ideas are so unique and I believe they’ll benefit others aswell as myself.

8) Update my wardrobe- I am forever buying odd clothing here and there but I can never put together outfits I am proud of or confident in wearing, but atleast I have ideas from pinterest I suppose.

9) Write a Book- I have TUNS of drafts and ideas of stories written down on my laptop, in my loft, on my phone and in notebooks but once I start I lose inspiration so I WILL succeed on atleast one idea.

10) Clear my skin- I have always struggled with spotty skin and redness, I have used millions of products to try and calm it down but it never works, sometimes I can go through phases of clear skin but it only lasts a few weeks so if anyone can suggest anything that truly works I will be forever grateful. 

11) White Teeth- going from appearance I may aswell go into my teeth, I used to drink aroun ten cups of tea a day and I used to smoke so you can only imagine the stains they have gained over the years. I’ve tried all the whitening blooming toothpastes and charcole toothpastes- I would like to use Hi Smile one day to see how well that works (although my bank account says otherwise.) 

12) Lake District- I really adore pretty scenery and especially lakes so this would be the perfect place to go, to relax and take pictures of the world. 

13) Cook more- I am a sucker for Uncle Bennys 2 Minuite rice for my lunch and making quick dinners- For christmas my partners parents got us Jamie Oliver’s 5 Ingredient cookbook and it has so many nice easy things in there, my goal is to cook atleast one a week when we move into our home.

14) Get a Tattoo- For around Three/ Four years I have wanted to get an elephant tattoo on my right ribs just below the bra strap but I have never found the perfect design, or had enough bravery to do it. 

15) Take a roadtrip- when I finally pass my driving test the first thing I want to do in the summer is pack up a suitcase and travel to different places and experience more, even if it’s to Brighton or London.

16) Not let my mind worry- I am a huge worried about anything and everything. I let everything bother me but I will stop, life’s too short to allow it to over run you.

17) Help a charity- Mental health has been a horrific part of my life and I would like to help out as many people as I can and if donating time or money will allow me to do this then that’s what I will do.

18) Go to the BRITS - ok so I watch this and just dream about being front row enduring all the music and beauty that is all in one room, I mean who doesn’t?!

19) Build  my social media- Although my twitter followers are high, that was from 2011 and it has halved since then indicating to me that majority are inactive.  I want to connect more to others and create a strong community of inspirations influences. 

20) Become more ‘grown up’ - I still see myself under everyone else and not as independent as I can be, so I want to take control of myself and stop cowering down to others that intimidate me even the slightest.

21) Get rid of negative people- Ive experienced a lot of negative people in my life and some of them even being my closest friends, so anyone who is a negative or poisonous influence in my life.... goodbye!

22) Health- I am one of those who is poorly in some way or another all the time. Recently my stomach has been playing up for god knows what reason but it is affecting my throat and causes it to become sore and swollen a lot so in the next two years I want to get to a stage where I am healthy for the majority of the time as oppose to constantly feeling drained.

23) Learn to play an instrument- I have a keyboard at my mums house and I used to watch youtube videos to learn songs but I would really love to learn the piano or guitar properly- haven’t decided which one yet but soon I will! 

24) Events- I am the worst person for getting presents and cards for people on their birthday so I want to be able to be organised and get cards ready and plan my gifts so I feel happy with what I have got for them (on their actual birthday not after haha!)

FINALLY 

25) BE THE BEST ME  - I am in a mental state where I am in charge of my body for the first time in nine years and I see a future, of course I still have steps to take but I will get there, I have so much to offer and so little belief so I will work on my self confidence and achieve the things I want to! 


If you have made it to the end of this post then go treat yourself because god blimey it is a bit of a long one to read, and thank you! 

all my love, 




Comments

Popular Posts