S u n d a y     w a l k s 


Denny Woods - Hint of Blush


Living in the new forest has its perks- so much nature! 
Although it is so cold outside, going for a sunday walk through the woods is something I want to continue. Capturing the animals and nature is so fun- I especially like the little rivers and trees. 

Today’s walk was mostly trees, mud and huge piles of logs (and if you know me, you know how much I adore trees.)  This one looked like it would be lovely in your garden, decorated like a christmas tree.





In company of Meg, Posh and Mandy we spend an hour stomping around the grounds of Denny wood freezing our legs off walking past loads of cyclists, muddy puddles and deer prints (unfortunately didn’t see any today!) But there was loads of piles of logs, some small with thin logs, and some that went on for ages...





Is it weird how much I enjoyed it? 
there was even one that looked like a heart- 


Luckily for us the sun was shining for most of the walk and the rain clouds stayed away and we got to natter the whole way around without turning into muddy drowned rats. 

I can’t wait until I can drive to be able to create a tick list of walks around the new forest, maybe I will even be able to start up a weekly ‘Sunday Walk’ post! 

Where are your favourite places to visit? 

lots of love, 


Comments

Popular Posts