Series in bed

Staying in bed all day binge watching a series is something everyone needs to endure once in a while, thankfully for me on Saturday!



Staying in bed with a cup of tea is probably my favourite way to unwind, getting caught up in another world getting way to caught up in make believe characters and their lives... but we’re all guilty of it so who cares! 


I’ve watched many series, and my favourite ones over and over. Above is a list in my bullet journal to keep on track with where I am and how many more season i have to go..

As you can see the main ones like Walk-in dead (I have one more episode to watch until i’m up to date) Game of thrones - almost at the end of series six and Pretty Little Liars, and a few like suits that I have started watching and haven’t yet got that far.


My biggest recommendations are Gilmore Girls and Vampire Diaries. I finished them both a few years ago and once i’ve got through Friends for the first time (I know, majorly late to the party) I will re watch them as I love them so much!


Luckily for us we have websites, especially Netflix  to endure all the drama and gripping episodes so get yourself an account if you haven’t done so! 
For christmas I was fortunate enough to receive the Game of Thrones boxset, as many of us know it’s so hard to find all the episode available for us to watch as and when we please.

What’s your favourite thing to snack on while you watch series? mine is definetly chocolate or nachos and cheese! 


What’s your favourite series to watch? Let me know!
Jacqueline x

Comments

Popular Posts