A/W - Wish List



I know its summer but, its freezing! So I thought I'd put together a little A/W wish list.. Ive chosen one item from my favourite stores and put together a collection of pieces I must have, in every colour.






To start I really want lots of cosy tracksuit bottoms, its summer and I'm wearing my old ones already so this winter is going to be horrifically cold. I found these nice grey ones on Topshop for £32 and I would happily live in joggers this winter as I cant stand being cold. Khaki coloured coats are my favourite, and this one has a cosy padding inside AND  a fluffy hood, literally a perfect find (thank you for showing me Amanda) its on sale from £32 over at Asos so if you re like me and MUST have this then here's the link. Last year I chose to buy jelly shoes instead of Chelsea boots and I regret it, but these ones from Miss Pap are a reasonable price so I think I'm going to grab a pair on my next payday Miss Pap never fail to please, for just £20 I think I'm going to live in these this winter.  JUMPERS are my favourite and I'm so exited to get my hands on some cosy ones this winter, Missy Empire have these in stock in different colours and I may grab a few, over sized jumpers are a must have in the winter and these look so cosy and for £11.99 each I think they are a definite must have for everyone! If I could have these in all different colours my wardrobe will be complete.



I love wearing dresses,skirts and shorts all year round so this skater dress from BooHoo is perfect to pair with some thick tights, there are a range of colours too which is a bonus, Ill have one in every colour thank you, and for just £12! Ive finally come across a Tartan scarf that I like!! The past few winters Ive wanted one but Ive never seen them in store but now I'm in love with online shopping I found this big one from BooHoo for EIGHT POUNDS!!! £8 normally scarfs are so expensive but this one looks ideal and super cosy for the horrible winter we have ahead.  Lastly we have mittens and a hat, I love wearing these in the winter I think they're such simple but cute additions to your outfits, I like the thickness of them so that there's no way you can get cold, the mittens are from Debenhams for £3.75!!! (Bargin) and the Hat is from Asos for £10  now all I need is long hair so I don't look bald when I wear hats ha ha ha. But seriously I am so exited to get paid so I can build up my A/W wardrobe, as much as I love two pieces and playsuits there's nothing like a good old jumper and mittens to complete your wardrobe.



What are your must haves this winter? and who else is exited because I feel like a loser (I am)


Comments

Popular Posts