Missy Empire






 If you saw my instagram post  yesterday you would have known I was wearing a co-ord from Missy Empire!


At First I was unsure of it as the bright colours wasnt really my thing, and I looked extremely flat chested (unflattering, i know) BUT. I wore it out to Gosfest yesterday and I fell in love with it more and more as the day went on, It was perfect for where I was and it was comfy to wear!

I received this piece from Missy Empire last week and I finally had an event to wear it to, Seen as its the festival season I think this co-ord is perfect to add to your wardrobe! 


This Fun- Festive piece is £23.49* which you can buy on the Missy Empire website here.

What I really like about this piece is that it is not thin at all so when you're dancing around and moving about you don't feel like your shorts are flowing around everywhere, Its a perfect fit and you can move freely and do anything without being cautious. And the top isn't cut to high above the shorts which I LOVED as most co-ods have a huge amount of flesh showing between the shorts and the top, as Im self conscious this is a really important factor that made me like this piece.. I felt comfortable wearing it. A lot of co-ords show flesh and I tend to avoid buying them just because of that one reason, but this is pretty much perfect. 

The Details-

On the end of the top and the shorts there are cute little Pom Poms (my little cousin loved playing with them!) And although the base colour of black isn't a traditional summer- The bright colours make up for it! 
It makes the bright colours stand out more!

Do you have any festivals ahead of you? Go get your mitts on one of these i highly recommend it.
( Even if you arent the type of person that goes for bright outstanding things, get it! Im not that type of person either by I was confident and comfortable wearing this piece, and I think you would be too!)

 I hope to see you wearing one of these pieces! If you do- Tag me in your pictures/blog!
( PS Thank you Mum for your photography, you can check more from here here. )


Lots of Love


Comments

Popular Posts