Stitches of Style


After reading Amandas blog post for #blogappreciationAE I have decided to take part and write a blog post about...








Sophie, her blog is called 'Stitches of Style' and every post she makes, I read. I love her style and the outfits she comes out with.
                             I came across Sophies blog last month and followed her on her social media ;

Instagram , Twitter , Google+ , Tumblr  and  Bloglovin .

The thing I love most about Sophies blog is that ever post her pictures are clear and bright so you can see the details in her outfits, she is consistent and never fails to brighten up your news feed with wonderful pieces.
          If I could have anyones wardrobe I swear it would be Sophies, I just love everything!

Ive never had a conversation with Sophie, but I can tell by her posts and updates that she is a lovely girl, and she is so beautiful.  So if youre looking for new people to follow and you some how dont follow her, go check her out, I promise you will not read her blog without saying 'I WANT THAT ITEM OF CLOTHES WHY IS SHE SO BEAUTIFUL' unless youre.. odd.




Just a little extra, as she mentioned in her last post, Sophie has just started blogging weekly for South Avenue! I hope it goes well, keep doing what you're doing lovely.



whos do you think has an amazing blog? check out the link to Amandas Project and get involved!


                                                                      Lots of Love

Comments

Popular Posts