Designing day


Seen as its rainy today I decided to have a little creative day, baking cookies and doing little doodles

Doodle IllustrationsPositive Quotes

I have been starting to doodle again as I've been slacking a lot lately on my creative side, so I decided to set myself some little creative projects, the one with the animals is just some little rough starts to get into the hang of doing cute little doodles again so sorry for the crappy little images and irrelevant connections between them.
And the second Image is of my little positive project that i'd like to share with everyone, this is the first one ive made and its not anywhere near being complete yet so its just a little sneak preview for you all.





Homemade cookies

Baking Cookies


I also baked some cookies! Although they look a little burnt they were actually really nice, surprisingly!
This is my own made up version of cookies which requires:

2 TBSP Plain Flour
1 TBSP Sugar/ Caster Sugar
1 TBSP Butter
(Makes a serving for one, if you're a piggy like me anyway)
PRE HEAT YOUR OVEN TO GAS MARK 6 ( I think that's about 200 degrees) 

rub the ingredient together with your fingers rapidly until all the butter is mixed in with the sugar and flour, so it resembles like a  'breadcrumbs' look. At this stage it should look as if it will go into dough but it is too crumbly, add 1 TBSP of water and mix together and make a dough- if you need add drops of water one at a time as you don't want it too sticky! If necessary add a little more flour to make it resemble dough. 

sprinkle flour onto your surface and rolling pin and roll out the dough so it is thin, like a pound coin thickness. 
Using your cookie cutters cut out shapes and place them onto your baking tray (lined with grease proof paper) 
Put into the oven for around 10-15 minuites ( until golden brown) 

SPRINKLE WITH SUGAR AND EAT THEM ALL UP. I find baking cookies before blogging the best time to bake so you can write your blog and eat yummy food too :-)

 Have you been doing anything creative today? If not, what would you suggest to do on a rainy day?!

Lots of Love 


Comments

  1. i love your doodles,so cute x I'm so incompetent but i'll try your description at least time :) Thank you,have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, theyre not anything good yet but more practice and ill be back into the swing of it all.

      thank you too lovely have a lovely evening x x x

      Delete
  2. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out LissyBeauty for rules and whatnot. :)

    Alicia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts