Fashion Icon






My fashion style is all over the place and I generally wear what I love, but what I have always wanted to fill my wardrobe with Vanessa Hudgens clothes. As we know she is known for her Bohemian/ festival look. This Style is my favorite because its full of patterns and flowy clothes. I find it so hard to find pieces I like in this style though, especially the 3/4 length flowy trousers.





Vanessa Hudgens - Jacqueline Morby

Vanessa Hudgens - Jacqueline Morby 




Bohemian - Jacqueline Morby

Vanessa Hudgens - Jacqueline Morby


The Picture of the Flat Lay is my favorite outfit and if anyone knows where I can get some of them trousers PLEASE let me know I love them so much! and the crop top for that matter as I am awful at searching for a specific thing, I never seem to find it, poor shopper.

Vanessa Hudgens seems to always looks wonderful and I envy her wardrobe more than anyone's. Her Style suits her SO much. This year she has probably been THE best icon for teenagers in fashion and beauty as her hair and style have been flawless.
I really want her long festival hair to complete the look, why wont my silly hair grow?!
 but her short hair and 'formal' look is even to die for!
                                                 

I dont understand how one person can pull off two completely different looks, so perfectly?!

In order to get her look I believe you don't need to copy everything she buys, just take the basics and choose ones you like, to the same patterns or jewelry just fashion is a reflect of your own personality and you wear what you're comfortable with. There's no point going after every single piece that's exactly the same as someone else's unless you TRULY love it and you're comfortable wearing it.


If you could chose one persons wardrobe, whos would it be?


Lots of Love 


Comments

Popular Posts