Pixie Lott- Album 3



We all have that one person that you look up to and wish we were in every way.. Mines Pixie Lott and she has just released her third album and I am so exited I could.. scream?

This Self-Titled album is full of upbeat and meaningful tracks that reflect Pixie Lott, although I ADORE her acoustic songs this album is remarkable. It has a 60s Motown vibe which is a good reflection of her fashion style very well. Watch the 'Lay Me Down' video to get an idea on what to expect and how well her personality shines in the album.




If you have never heard of Pixie Lott then I suggest you get your Purse and grab a copy of this album and give it a little listen to- she is not just a pretty face with a golden heart, she has the voice of an angel.. now why wouldn't you want to buy it?!


Pixie Lott
Pixie Lott- £7.99 (Itunes)



After listening to the album I feel so happy and smiley! ( I was all slumped in bed and upset, but now im wiggling around all exited) Its got such an upbeat sound on a lot of the tracks, and you just cant sit still!
Her voice is so wonderful to listen to and this album is a reflect of her personality so its full of passion and meaning, which makes it even more wonderful to listen to.

 My favorite of the album is ' Lay Me Down' the reason for this is because no matter how you feel you can put it on and it'll instantly get you up singing your heart out and dancing around which I find really interesting how a song can do that, I think the beat and power behind her voice causes a feeling to trigger inside you and gets you up and lively! * A little secret for you all- I sing along to this on my way to work every day, no just a quiet little sing along.. a full on sing along. Thats how changing it is, give it a go! Jump on your bike and play 'Lay Me Down' while singing full power without a care in the world, then tell me what mood you're in.... its incredible, right?

Pixie is the type of artist where you you tube a song to listen to because you have a song stuck in your head.. and you spend hours listening to all of her songs, old and new. I really hope you all head over to iTunes or your local HMV to purchase her album, I highly recommend it.


 Lots of Love 



Comments

Popular Posts