Suitcase Glory



Im going away to Ireland on the 8th of September (first time leaving the country since 2004, I know, depressing!) and i've been searching for a suitcase, last week I came across a company called Suitcase Glory and their items at the moment are :







£129
£129
£129 


My FAVORITE one is the first, the beach hut! I love the colour of it and the illustrations of the huts are just adorable! 
Seen as I don't get the chance to travel a lot, £129 On a suitcase im going to use for a week is an awful lot, but If you travel around more than I do then I really think you should consider investing in one of these beauties!

The products launch on the September 15th this year, So pre order on their website to get your hand on them as soon as they come out!


Its such a shame Im going to be back the day before the launch, but oh well *cries*  I will just write a blog about their cute little designs and hope that I can share their products with people that will buy them and use them as much as I would like to! 


If you purchase one of them make sure to tag me or post me a picture so I can sit here and be jealous!

ALSO if you are interested, Suitcase Glory have also just started a new competition for bloggers, find the details here ! Good luck:-)

Lots of love, 

Comments

Popular Posts