Week In Photos (2)



This week I have been extremely busy! I started my new Child Care Apprenticeship on Monday  which was very exiting, and tiring!


To Do ListCup Of Tea and Porridge

Cecelia Abern BooksJacqueline Morby




   To Do List-  Seen as I now work full time, I feel like I have no spare time on my hands, So Im going to start doing to do lists and scheduling posts. I tried to schedule one before and it didn't post on the time I wanted it to, do any of you know a solution to this or a reason why?! I think this little diary is so cute, purely because of the colours and the fact its floral, anything floral I LOVE. Pastel, Floral or white .. Ill take it!

 Food- This is honey and vanilla Quaker oats instant porridge topped with strawberries, grapes Nutella and Peanut butter, Im trying to get myself to more food like this as it is healthy for you (probably not the nut butters but you cant have porridge and fruit without them?!) and I need to start having proper meals so If you have any healthy meals that you recommend feel free to message me! ( Egg, Avocado on toast is also a favorite)

Purchases- Im not the type of person that splashes out and buys loads of new things but this month I have spend around 300 pound i'd say (which is highly unlike me)  £160 on a new camera that is coming in 5-7 days eeeeek im so exited, I got these little bits (in the photo) At a car-boot sale today.. £10 for it all, a bedding, curtain and pillow set, a cute little elephant, 2 Cecelia Ahern Books, and a hand made crop top! I think these are all so cute and will go well in my bedroom (that im currently redecorating along with my style) The ONLY thing I really need now is a corner desk. I cant find a cheap one anywhere and its driving me crazy!

Verity Anne- I bought the shorts f (as a two piece) from another fashion blogger (Megan Cawe, thank you) But they're originally from Verity Anne,  and I looooove them. Unfortunately the top is too big for me (small boobs, ugh) So instead ive just paired them with a white crop top from New Look and One of my Nans necklaces! They're a thin material, but thats perfect for the hot weather! I really do recommend you take a look at their website, the colour of the shorts is lovely, I really enjoy wearing them! So just click the link and there will be more wonderful pieces available.. and hopefully your top half actually fits you!

Ive also been baking a lot of jam tarts at work, and cookies at home so hopefully *big fingers crossed* I get better at baking, that'll be a bonus!
Lots of love 





Comments

  1. That porridge looks super tasty! Looks like you had a good few days xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! you look so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts