London



Instead of going to London for an event, I went to go with my mum and sister to go sight seeing!
It was so weird not having to rush somewhere for a certain time. We got there around lunch time and went straight to McDonalds (now, every time you go to London you have to have a Mc Donalds its the rules) The weather wasn't that great but hey, you're in London who cares?!








Here is just a selection of images I took.
I've never tried PRET but I reallllly want to, there were so many around London but Mum and Elizabeth didn't want to try it so next time, Im getting one!
Finally I went to M&M world!! I told Elizabeth about it and we went to Leicester square and she spotted it straight away so we rushed over and oh my goodness it smelt amazing in there, Although we didn't buy anything *the prices are a joke* we walked around and took a look at everything anyway. It was so packed in there as you could imagine but Mum and Elizabeth managed to have a go on the 'what mood are you' scanner and saw what colour M&M they'd be which was spot on. We Visited Buckingham palace and saw the guards and the building (nothing special was going on, sigh) and as we were walking down the road we spotted a little park, I think it was called St James park and there were squirrels everywhere! One of them crawled up Elizabeths leg, and then went onto mum while they were sat on the bench, they were so cute! We also saw so many birds (Mum loved it) and we saw a Pelican!! Ive never seen one before and they weren't really doing much so it wasn't that amazing, they weren't saving fish from sharks or anything.. ha ha ha im such a joker.

I really want to live in London, there's always something to do no matter what, I mean it was raining and me my mum and sister managed to make a day out of it and had such a lovely time. There are so many stops to explore and restaurants/pubs/cafes to eat in and shops to look in I just think it would be one of the best places to live in. Despite the constant chaos I think id be alright living there and exploring the place. Im definitely going to start going there more, the next time ill be there is October and January for definite, but little random day trips up there are a must.

Comments

Popular Posts